About Our Online HR Library
We have partnered with HR360 to provide our clients with a new, award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools and forms to companies nationwide. Alternatively, we provide our clients with a new, award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools and forms to companies nationwide.
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws including Health Care reform, COBRA and FMLA as well as key HR functions such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500, our comprehensive site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate employees
- A Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
- Overview of the ‘Admin’ System Training Video
Don’t feel like reading the manual? We have an ‘Admin’ training video available as well. The training video is divided into different chapters so you can watch only what you need to watch.
Contact us today at 888-906-9550 for more information about HR360 and our online HR Library.